Before enrolling in the Authentic Pilates Education International teacher training course, please contact the relevant studio for an appointment for an interview.
For Australia: Tel: 61+ (02) 98187611
For NZ: Tel: Phone: (021 ) 552843
For UK: Tel: +44 (0) 7843 053 903
- Prior to commencing the course is 25 hours of Pilates training in the Authentic (Classical) Method (unless otherwise approved).
- Completed Enrolment Agreement (Also required for Bridge Program)
- 1 professional, 1 personal reference letter (Also required for Bridge Program)
- Deposit made payable to by bank transfer.
- Brief resume detailing educational experience & work experience, including references from employers and/or industry colleagues in verification of your experience
IMPORTANT – PLEASE NOTE:
You are required to provide a declaration as to any pre-existing conditions, prior injury, or limitations, which may potentially impact your participation in the APEI teacher training program. You must detail any hospitalisations or surgeries you have had in the last 5 years, together with dates. Please also attach a physicians’ note if there are ‘warnings,’ associated with your medications, and/or there are any potential physical/mental/pre-existing conditions which could impact or limit participation in the Program.
You may click here to register for this course: